Thursday, August 19, 2010
10 reasons why I won't stop blogging
There are times I want to stop blogging. Hey, I've written about 536 posts. Some days I think I have nothing of any worth left to say. But then . . . something happens like it did yesterday morning.
So here is why I will never stop blogging:
1. I met my critique group here.
2. I’ve made some wonderfully close friendships
3. I’ve gotten awesome recipes when I don’t know what to do with pinto beans
4. I’ve learned how to write a One Sheet
5. I’ve found out how to query and who some great agents are
6. I’ve learned more about writing than I ever have from books
7. I’ve been prayed for when I thought I was all alone
8. I’ve been cheered on when I wanted to quit
9. I’ve been pushed and pulled along in this journey
10. I’ve started writing fiction
So what about yesterday morning? Well, a blogger helped me move a little bit closer to my dream. Someday I will blog about that too.
What about you? Why won’t you ever stop blogging?