Sunday, February 11, 2018

Winterheart Release






My third novel releases on Valentine's Day! I'm excited about WINTERHEART because the story is close to my heart--I was a Penny years ago--struggling to survive and wondering how to make my life richer and more fulfilled. It's my first romance/women's fiction but still contains a little suspense. Can't get away from that. We all enjoy a little what ifs in a book. I hope you will enjoy this new release and leave me a short line or two on Amazon after you read it sharing your feelings.





8 comments:

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Congrats on the release of your latest book. A book needs suspense or it would a bit boring! Hope it gets many readers! Blessings and happy Valentine's day too!

Cathy said...

Yay, Terri! I've pre-ordered it and look forward to reading it.

Sally Wessely said...

Congratulations, Terri!

abo-bder said...

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى ابو ظبى
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الكويت
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى جدة

سبحان الله said...

شركة ركن سيف لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء الشركة الممتازة فى المملكة التى تعتمد على طرق خاصة فى مكافحة الحشرات فى الاحساء , مؤسستنا
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
الوحيدة فى المملكة التى تمتلك عمالة ذات جودة عالية جداً فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات وعدمها من اى مكان تريد ازالتها منة فقط معنا سترى الخدمات الاولى فى الاحساء شركتنا شركة متميزة من نوعها فى خدماتها صاحبت الرقى والاخلاق فى التعامل مع العملاء الجدد والقدامة

Anonymous said...

Thanks for nice writing.

Abir said...

Thanks a lot for your information about the new novel and you can find more update here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novel

Anonymous said...

It is better to start your writing career with a story . It is you who can get into this writing with fun and more effectively professional way. https://www.professional-term-paper-writers.com/how-we-work/ that helps me a lot on my academic papers writing.