Saturday, July 29, 2006

Writer's Conference

If you have the opportunity to attend a Writer's Conference - go. Each morning, a hundred or more fellow writers started the day with worship and praise. We had compelling speakers share with us about their own journey in writing. I came away knowing I was on the right track but I needed to remember to keep God in everything I did.

I met so many other writers-people like me who were hungry to connect and share where we were in the process of learning, writing and growing. I was challenged to look at my future and determine what steps I should or shouldn't take next. My hope is that God will open the doors I need and affirm to me my choices.

Now to sit down in a quiet corner and sort out the week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There always had some conference for the writers and these conference give them some hope and some motivation. http://www.biographywritingservices.com/writing-a-biography-about-yourself-with-our-services/writing-a-short-biography/ you'll be find some helpful information about the academic writing service.

Foaj said...

When I was a kid, I was asked to write my stories and I used to learn from http://www.bestcapstoneprojects.com/ and gave those thoughts my words what had happened to me in the near past.

Fsmi said...

That is the decision of other that how he is taking the advantage of what is in your head and how you are going to share that with others to try this one and repeat for our own benefits.

Agfan said...

A special field of the writers conference in which you can participate with the better taste. Just get your study more good with https://www.rewritingservices.org/our-rewriting-services/ and enjoy the best part of the living life in this environment. Make your self more strong to get the better field of your life.

Kenneth M. Lundgren said...

Good writing. Thanks

Kenneth M. Lundgren said...

Conference always helpful to increase our knowledge on any topics. This is absolutely great writer's conference and writer should learn more about writing skill from this conference. Also check our ghost writing services from https://www.bestghostwriters.net/how-to-write-rap-lyrics. Thanks for sharing wonderful information.