Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Pants

I finished reading the third book in the Travelling Pants series...sniff...sniff. Now to pack the book up and ship it off to my daughter across the country. I love reading a book that I can feel the characters' feelings. This author does a great job getting us into the head of each girl. It is written simply but packed with emotion.

Sometimes I think writers strive to use big words and ornate speech when just writing it in a reader's own language - the language of the heart- making it possible to cry when you resist and to laugh when you are having the most rotten day of all days - well, that is the kind of writing I would want to say was my best.

5 comments:

Jared Freeman said...

Wao it means you have the same likeness for reading like me. There is a link I can share and you go to this website, here you can see so many books online. You can really have great fun reading those books.

Jared Freeman said...

Its great to teach kids different good habits and in another way its so helpful for parents as well.Such blog posts should be published on discover more websites.It is so nice to work. Good one.

Joel said...

The pants is different kind of title but not a boring topic and on behave of this post I joined http://www.paraphrasemaker.com/why-us/ for correcting my paraphrasing skills.Thanks for sharing this post.

haris said...

I have read best ideas here for my blog and i'll definitely add some aspects of writing in my posts too so keep posting like this.

Unknown said...

Yeah i found these books such an amazing one and writing was great too. This is only possible by writing practices. You must improve your writing skills so that you can learn about www.scriptwriting.biz/amazing-stories-on-bestsellers-script-doctoring/ for medical writing.