Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Everyday Grace

Everyday Grace and Everyday Miracles is due to be published at the end of the year. Lorna will be making an 8 city + tour to promote it. I love the concept - everyone has their own story to tell about how God supplied a miracle in their life and the grace to get through a difficult time.

I am currently proofreading my book - hope to finish that part before I fly to Seattle at Christmas to reunite with my daughter. I was thinking this morning how life is so short and precious and that we need to spend the time with those we love more often. I would hate if my life moments with my only child was reduced to once a year...I'm praying God will create a miracle for us that somehow we can get together more often.

I found my prayer journal from 1993. Want to be convicted? Just read how once you were on fire for the Lord and then turned into a warm Christian. I had a major wakeup call to the task ahead of each of me. In those short months - because I was willing to speak out - I saw many lives changed. Why not today? God is still in the business of hearing prayers and changing lives.

5 comments:

Lucy T. Patterson said...

You will say that this is the good service and you might have regret for oe nof your regular life decission but you should know that everyone does it as good service

Unknown said...

We will be so pleased as we get the regular gifts for our life and you can join with us bu clicking this this hyperlink
in here and filled the form.

linda said...

Everyday start with something better and we cannot just deny its beauty. https://www.waiverletter.net/waiver-letter-services-to-make-it-easier/ to know how our waiver letter service will help you there.

Christopher Blevins said...

We are therefore delighted once we obtain the normal presents for the existence and you will sign up for around on this particular click to read website link within right here as well as stuffed the shape.

Christopher Blevins said...

We're also hence excited even as we purchase the ordinary shows for any presence and you will then become a member of all over during this special mouse navigate to this website simple things web page link in just listed here and jammed swimming pool is important.