Wednesday, April 25, 2007

God of the Impossible

After being squished and pushed and prodded - I walked out of the Women's Clinic in new awe of my God. The business card of my surgeon stuffed in my pocket reminded me of how much I thought I knew and of how little confidence I had in Him. As before in 2005, my life was handed back to me anew. We never really understand what a prison our fears put us in until the bars are broken down. Yet this time - there was more peace than before. I knew and understood what was before me if the tests didn't go well. So I was surprised when I heard the words "You're fine. Your done. Go home." I was surprised that I wanted to dance in relief and joy even more so than the first time. God is so good - no matter what outcome we hear and ultimately carry home.

No comments: