Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year

Happy 2008! I find it hard to believe how quickly this last year passed and how much took place during it. Whew-as usual, I reviewed my goals from last year and set some new ones for this year.

I'm hoping to finish my second book sometime in the next twelve months. I've found that to really enjoy writing it, I need to pace myself and free myself with the process.

I'm starting an editing course and would like to grow professionally in that area this year. I'm really excited to learn the process. I think it will help me grow as a writer.

This year, I want to send out more proposals. After trying a few last year with some success, I want to polish my approach.

Conferences....well, last year I paid for two but attended none due to some unforeseen changes in our lives. Hopefully, I can get to one this year and renew some friendships and makes some new ones.

Finally - I'm excited to see what God brings into my life this year. We had so many ups and downs last year that affect every part of our lives. I'm praying for some mountains this year and maybe not so many valleys...but God is faithful and will carry us through.

No comments: