Saturday, September 13, 2008

A golf widow's thoughts

Ok--so periodically I'll write a post and then something else will pop into my brain--kind of like that promo stuff at the end of a good book trying to get you to read the next one.

It also helps when the husband gets THE CALL (to play golf that is) and leaves me to fight the Publix crowds myself while I buy our monthly groceries.

I have plenty of free thinking time. It doesn't take that much brain power to pick out grapes.

Anyways, I wanted to point more of you over to Janna's blog called Something She Wrote.

This is when I admit to a lack of computer savvy.(and is that word spelled right??) I have absolutely no clue how to put the HTML so that it shows up as a name and not the link. I once asked someone how to do it and after three emails and me becoming more stupid as we went--she gave up.

So I put the link to this fabulous site in the title. (Clever, huh?)

Janna is an honest writer who shares with all of us her ups and downs and even the count of her rejections. Sometimes we need that if only to remember we are not alone!!

So if you haven't been over there--please slide right on and check it out. But if you have some compassion and know how to explain stuff in an easy-to-understand fashion--pleeeeaaaase tell me how to link the way I'd like to! It really might make my blogs come up to this century.

4 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Second your motion to visit Janna's blog. As for the technical stuff -- I'm really challenged and need Directions for Dummies, or if available, I just grab one of my kids and get 'em to help me.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I think I can walk you through it. If you want to email me, I'll help.

peace~elaine
eolsen2@nc.rr.com

Joyful said...

Terri, I was going to offer assistance too, but I see my dear friend Elaine has beat me to it. I'm sure she'll be able to give you all the assistance you need.

I'll head over now and read Jana's blog.

Have a great day!
Joy

Janna Leadbetter said...

*gasp!* You ladies are so, so kind. Thank you so much!