Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sixteen and counting...

Another Sunday. Had a great sermon, a good meal afterward with new friends, and even managed to vacuum my car.

And it is only 3:13.

I start thinking about next week and how I'm going to best use my time. I still have some pages of my romance book to print off and edit. (I always pick up so many mistakes when I hold a print version in my hands.) I have a boatload of interviews to transcribe that I did at the ICRS.

And then there is that part of me that feels frozen. A bit stuck. And I know that word GOAL looms on the horizon. How many hours do I have left to commit? Sixteen.

3:19.

What is my writing plan for next week?

What's yours?

2 comments:

Joanne said...

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, in a nutshell, revision. Oy. And coming here for inspiration ...

Janna Leadbetter said...

For the first time in a long time, encouraged by your talk of doing so, I sat down tonight and planned my writing goals for this week. I may still fly by the seat of my pants a bit, but I feel good about what's ahead and hope to blaze forward with a great week!

Blessings, Terri!