Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Disney daze

This picture is a clue. But since I'm not so good with keeping quiet, I'll tell you. I'm heading to Disney tomorrow for the day!

Some good friends of ours have Hopper passes and even though we've lived here for almost seven years, we've never been to Animal Kingdom at all nor the park in years.

Sometimes we need to take a recess in life and clear our heads to hear what we need to do next, especially with writing. I'm long over due. Hopefully, I can do some people watching and let my mind enjoy the festivities and make-believe around me and enjoy the holiday spirit as well.

Enjoy your days tomorrow and I'll be back chatting on Thursday!

17 comments:

Linda Hoye said...

Have a fun-filled day!

Anonymous said...

There should be many stories at the Magic Kingdom...enjoy your day!

Jenni James said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm sooo super jealous! I heart Disney! i love the world and the land sooo much it's not even funny! How cool for you guys!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Oh Terri, I'm so excited for you! My hubby and I have been several times since we've married - especially since having kids - and there truly is something magical about it. I can't wait to hear about how it brought the kids out in you two! Have an amazing time.

Melissa Amateis said...

Ooh, have fun! I bet it is such a fun place to be during the holidays. :-)

Vickie said...

Oh Terri, I hope you do have a fun-filled relaxed day.

We've never been but hope to some day.

Blessings,
Vickie

P.s I sent off your prize so let me know it reaches you safely.

Barb Davis said...

Wishing you a fun-filled day.

Pat's Place said...

What fun! Have a great day and let your inner child run loose!

Travis Erwin said...

My family will spend a 7 days at WDW from Christmas day through January.

Jessica Nelson said...

Yay! And the weather is SO nice! You all have fun. :-)

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Enjoy and let loose! What a fun day.

peace~elaine

Mary L. Briggs said...

Have fun!

Renee Collins said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!! I LOVE Disney World. It really is the most magical place on Earth.

Have fun!!!

Angie Ledbetter said...

Have a blast, and if ya get the chance, please hug Goofy for me!

Technonana said...

Animal Kingdom, Oh My!!! This is one of my favorite places to visit!!! Wish I could go with you!
I do hope you have a wonderful day!!!
I have only been to Disney World once at Christmas, and if it is magical the rest of the year, it is even more so at Christmas!!!

BiPolar Wife said...

Christmas at Disney is wonderful! ENJOY, my friend!!!!

Yolanda said...

A recess...clever!