Thursday, August 17, 2017

Celebrating SIX Months for THE BEND



I'm excited that THE BEND has been out for six months now. To celebrate, I'm doing a sale where it will be only $0.99 for a limited time.

I can't thank my readers enough who have supported my efforts into self-publishing by buying my book, reading it and then leaving a review on Amazon or Goodreads. That means everything to me.

I'm also excited to share about my next book, a departure from THE BEND, but intriguing in its own way. WINTERHEART is a mixture of women's fiction, romance, suspense and a little bit of magic thrown into the main character's path to make her and the reader wonder how the town of Winterheart can change hearts the way it does. Check my Facebook page for updates as we get closer to next year.

Also, I have big news for those who aren't following me on Facebook but I'm not going to share that until next month. I know, I know, but I think that news deserves a special post with photos and all.

In the meantime, please pass on this sale to your friends. It's a great time for a fun summer read before it's back to school.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Marja Verschoor-Meijers said...

Hi Terry, I am going t order your e-book. I am missing a link in this post where it can be ordered...

Terri Tiffany said...

I added it! Thanks!

Rachna Chhabria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachna Chhabria said...

Hi Terri, I am going to get your book on Amazon.