Sunday, January 07, 2018

2018 and still writing

It's been awhile! So much has happened in the past few months. We sold our Florida home, moved to PA and are now busy building and finishing our retirement home along the banks of the wonderful Susquehanna River. Just flew back from Seattle, after a bout of pneumonia and now I'm finally getting the opportunity to finish and prepare WInterheart for publication.

I'm excited about this book--it's the longest one I've ever written plus it goes back to my roots with its inspirational theme. I pray my readers will feel that same excitement as I do. Watch for a preorder sale!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, great post.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Terri Tiffany for this post. You talk about writing. I mostly happy to see that this post is very updated. It is 2018 update post. I also share a resource for your checking http://www.reflectiveessayhelp.com/our-reflective-essay-writing-services/university-reflective-essay/

سبحان الله said...

شركة ركن سيف لتسليك المجارى تقدم افضل الخدمات فى التسليك لانها تمتلك عمالة على اعلى مستوى فى تسليك مجارى الصرف الصحى وتعتمد كثيراً على عمالة مدربة فى حل المشاكل من هذا القبيل نحن شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
الوحيدة التى تمشى بنظام الوقت نقوم بحل المشكلة التى تواجهها فى اقل من 10 دقائق وهذا يعد رقم قياسى لدا شركتنا

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the information.