Thursday, July 13, 2006

Anticipation

I'm meeting a fellow Faithwriter here in my city on Saturday. We've emailed a few times and have the same love for Christian writing. Of course, we are meeting in a safe place with others but aside from that, I am praying for a great time of fellowship. A few years ago, I met several email friends after many years of emails and phone calls and then an eventual meeting when one friend died. That weekend of support for each other was the door that opened for me into writing. Lori's tremendous story of strength in the face of cancer was printed in Hearts at Home magazine last winter. I felt honored to have been able to share how her life affected so many across the country. A simple email site for stay-at-home moms changed lives for eternity.

No comments: