Wednesday, September 06, 2006

GOALS

I'm reading Jerry Jenkins latest book - Writing for the Soul and it has motivated me to write more purposefully. With a goal in mind - I met that today. I wanted to get to 38,000 words and I have. Actually I surpassed that with some to spare. This book will be 45,000 words long - short but long enough for a romance one. I will need many weeks to edit and and have people read it before it is ready to submit. I will also need to write my full outline up as well. But - I can see a windown opening before me. Jerry said that it is great being a writer - but not so cool doing the actual writing - something like that. I agree. My neck hurts!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debberts is a twenty seven years of age woman who is still in this blog. Furthermore, we realize that there is no other who can remain with they amass individuals. Since she learn numerous things are likewise got numerous odds in which the This service of her wants work out.

Anonymous said...

The data we read in this blog is the best data each I read previously. Since here the creator is here our work with the name of the Allah which is beneficial for us. When we do this then you can perceived how much simple way we can finish our work.

Unknown said...

The manner in which you are serving your life for the greater part of the others is might be ideal. Since here is might be a portion of the best thing which individuals like in her. May be this thing is just follow the link which individuals like in her and need to get the same.

Anonymous said...

Palestine is the disputed state and there are such gigantic quantities of issues. It is right of the understudies to stroll for their incredible methodology. Trust me, thusly of https://www.rewritingservice.net/your-personal-article-rewrite-assistant/ is much fundamental and life of the Palestine people is hard.

Anonymous said...

Good post, In this book, you give the ideal information on this issue and I feel so extraordinary to examine this book. A couple of this book are so significant and I am so roused with this book. The on this page takes a gander at the situation and creates this book so well.