Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Dime Day

I can't believe so much time has passed since my last post. I have returned from a wonderful vacation away in CA. Loved the Palm Springs area - could it be my next home?

Yesterday was an incredible day...I finished - did you hear...I FINISHED my rough draft! All 200 pages of it! Now for the EDIT FUN.

Then, later on, I got an e-mail from a place that accepted a story of mine for a Miracle book due out before the holidays! There will be a huge promotion of it- book signings and all. Several of my writer friends got accepted as well. We will be on a conference call next week. Pretty exciting stuff- we'll see how it plays out.

Now- off to the dreaded dentist appt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Individuals need that they appear there changed look and they for the most part have endeavor to appear there self changed. For the most part this sort of reasoning is use in the try this occasion. What's more, when they change there look they end up glad and appear to be unique and for the most part individuals like them.

Anonymous said...

Here you got an opportunity to learn about the framework reestablish and learn about the last known great design. This everything here is great to know in light of the fact that in future we got many opportunities to do that sort of things. Which is helping us to procure cash.

Anonymous said...

I never observed this sort of craftsmanship in my life. The creator is hurling a portion of the best things I their mind every one of these things are beneficial for us since we can saw numerous approach to go right here get this craftsmanship yet we can't do this since we don't know from the premise of workmanship.

Christopher Blevins said...

The particular inventor will be hurling a percentage of the finest items My partner and i their particular legal ideas here brain these items are usually very therapeutic for us all given that we could observed quite a few way of move below fully grasp this design but we all can not try this given that we all do not know from your philosophy regarding artistry.

Christopher Blevins said...

The particular inventor will be hurling a percentage of the finest items.Their particular https://www.onlineproofreadingservices.net/summary-generator/ brain these items are usually very therapeutic for us all given that we could observed quite a few way of move below fully grasp this design but we all can not try this given that we all do not know from your philosophy regarding artistry.