Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Persevere

Last night, as I checked my e-mail as usual before I headed to bed - I about fell off my chair when I read the caption of the latest mail. A story I sent out a few weeks ago is being considered for an anthology at a very popular publishing house! My goal had been to be accepted there and now I am very close. I am so thankful to have even gotten this far. It is amazing what God can do in a person's life.
I knew that this site gets at least 100 submissions a day so I sent at least seven in a two day period. I feel blessed to have one considered to be good enough for this book. The story is about the times we want to be there to protect our children but can't - because they grow older and have to go out on their own but our fear for their well -being remains.
I also have my conference call Thursday night with people from all over the world. I bought a phone card as my cell always shuts down so now to plan my blurb and bio.

No comments: