Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Once again, it is exciting to have a new year upon us. Makes me eager to know what the Lord will do in my life this year and in the lives of those I care about around me. 2006 was an eventful year - filled with many ups and downs. I lost some important people in my life... whether from illness, injury, marriage or moves. But God was faithful and introduced many new people into my life as well as revived old friendships.

My writing opportunities took off in 2006. I was excited to see my first story in Come Away with Me, a book by Faithwriters. Purpose paid me my first check and Crosstimes published several of my articles. Haruah picked up my story Two Words and Penned from the Heart carried a devotional of mine this fall. I won the Women of Passions Christmas story contest and was so surprised about that this year. A few of my more personal stories were published with Maggie Mae magazine out of Orlando but I think my biggest surprise this year was a letter from Chicken Soup telling me I was in the finals for a book --- when and if I get selected for the final cut - now that would be my wish this year.

I also was asked to edit a Christian Military book in the fall of 2006 and I await the soon to be released book Everyday Grace, Everyday Miracle book due out this month and see my story about my bout with Breast Cancer biopsies in printand to be able to share with others God's faithfulness.
Blesssings!!

4 comments:

Lucy T. Patterson said...

It is time for the celebration on here http://www.corporateprofileservices.com/our-corporate-profile-services/professional-corporate-profile-design-service/ as it’s the very first day of the year and you buy things and decorate things from this place.

keo said...

It is our pleasure time that the new year is one the eve and to get more on this day use this useful link
and it is time to celebrate it and you will find the way out in here which is really useful.

Christopher Blevins said...

It really is our own satisfaction moment the fresh yr will be a single the particular eve and also to obtain additional with this evening utilize visit this iste and it's also time and energy to enjoy that and you may get the solution inside the following which can be actually beneficial.

Christopher Blevins said...

It is actually some of our pleasures point in time that your different year or so is certainly an individual any eve together with to obtain more on this subject daytime take this check more info
as well as being a chance to memorialize it all and that you will choose the way out during at this point which happens to be extremely important.