Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Synopsis

I had this goal this week to finish editing my book, write my chapter synopsis and then a query letter to send it off - two out of three done! I love this book but now after years of putting it off - I am so happy I am almost finished so I can start on a new one. I began Second Chances back in 1999. The story weaves some of my real life into it as my own history unfolded. As my first Christian romance, I am excited to continue the process and hopefully find a home for it. I would then like to move on to a book that I have been mulling around with the plot in my head for quite awhile.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You cannot go beyond the synopsis as that things will always stay with you.You should visit this website to get mla editor and so go now there and get help.

Unknown said...

When we are learning about this language we should know about the synopsis of them.If you go to this site to click here for more info as how the unplagiarizer tool really works on there.

Unknown said...

Sometimes these important feature of our life could lead ourself into somethings.In this useful link try this then you will get our helping hand on the typing service.

explore the details said...

the best blog for the students. Actually students need to follow this kind of blog. they will get many help from this. this is the best option for them. thanks for this.