Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's Out!

Everyday Grace, Everyday Miracle is due out today! Lorna has been promoting this book and has many boodk signings set up. I'm excited to read the book and see how God has transformed her life and can do the same for others.

I have a story that is in the works for a Chicken Soup for the Soul book. The final results are almost here...yesterday I received a sample of how my story will look in it. Can I say how excited I am? I feel immeasurably blessed!

Secure the Fort is almost done being edited as well. My part is fun because I get to read everything before anyone else. I warn you - you will cry! Some of the military stories can't help but bring out those tears. My story is under the Marine Corps section. This book will touch many people and I am praying for a far reaching success.

No comments: