Wednesday, March 21, 2007

15000 and counting

My new book about Crossing Lines is coming right along. I try to write at least 1500 words a day and so far I have pretty much kept up with that goal. Fortunately, since this book is based on fact - I have information to draw from and personal experience. It requires digging into memories long put away but after so many years, I find it not as difficult as anticipated.

Writing requires structure and I still am shaping my days to accommodate what I need to get done. I am also working on another editing project besides sending out articles weekly to publications for as possible submission. I do believe that after writing so many short stories that every writer must try his hand at a book - only if to see how it is laid out and to accomplish the challenge.

No comments: