Wednesday, March 21, 2007

15000 and counting

My new book about Crossing Lines is coming right along. I try to write at least 1500 words a day and so far I have pretty much kept up with that goal. Fortunately, since this book is based on fact - I have information to draw from and personal experience. It requires digging into memories long put away but after so many years, I find it not as difficult as anticipated.

Writing requires structure and I still am shaping my days to accommodate what I need to get done. I am also working on another editing project besides sending out articles weekly to publications for as possible submission. I do believe that after writing so many short stories that every writer must try his hand at a book - only if to see how it is laid out and to accomplish the challenge.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The number is really going up in recent time and you cannot do more for that. You should read the article as you may need our service for the paraphrasing.

Unknown said...

If the number is rising such a way ,they can reach the peak level in time.You should visit this website http://www.paraphraseforme.net/paraphrase-website-content-with-professionals/ to get help on your content for paraphrasing.

Unknown said...

The most love thing is that the overall things are increasing and people loved it. You should visit this website as we ensure your similarity checker service with proper source.

mikon said...

We make our days on daily basis as this is the requirement now a days and when we click now at the link so we get the best information we have with us and can complement that information in our daily routine.

click to explore said...

This all about you and this is the best way to find this out. I know this is the best place to share this. And I know this is so enjoyable. So good to read this post.