Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The New Number

20,000 words!! I can't believe how fast this book is going. I am a quarter of the way there. I have found I need to shut everyone else off around me to really make headway - no phones - no TV no interruptions and a regular schedule. I am really excited about this book and how it is all coming together. My other book was a real struggle for me - I think my style of writing has changed over the past few years and so I can write this novel more to my liking.
Other news - doing some editing for other authors and wrote a piece called Waiting today that I would like to find a home for. So often we spend our life waiting and not doing while we are. I have plenty of waiting issues in my life right now but I want to be doing while I wait on the Lord in those areas.
Congrats to my friend Kim who had a story published in this month's Hearts at Home magazine! It was terrific!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this new one should have been welcomed perfectly as he can love this. You should see this here as they will provide you the better topic on the dissertation side.

Avara Nyem said...

When you have the new number in here it is like a new treasure for you. www.grammarcorrector.org/check-grammar-for-free-make-your-text-perfect to get a perfect text without mistake.

Ava Lou said...

Every time you find something better you got a number like this time. http://rephraseonline.com/ you will get better service for phrase making.

Raess said...

Writing stories are waiting for the people who want to get the success pattern in their lives. You can also find the latest releases with this page and can explore the details to find out good things in your life with this site.

Top said...

New number of this area is just getting the same structure to find the best service. You can also find the new technique of the life with this pattern and click to read to find more better options from this field.