Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Second Chance


A month ago, I sent an email out to the publisher where I had submitted my first romance book in January. Not wanting to be a pest, I politely asked about the status of my submission and if they in fact had even received it.


Yesterday, an editor replied and said she never got it and if I would like - to resubmit at her email. So God gave me a second chance - which coincidentally is the name of my book. Do I think they will accept it? Probably not - I am not my best at romance fiction but I felt compelled to complete this book with the best I could give and send it in. I am beginning to think my gift for writing lies in nonfiction...but only God knows why I needed to do this.


Tomorrow I attend my writer's group again after missing some while playing grandma. It feels great to get back on track with my writing. I plan to read a story I have ready to submit to Chicken Soup again. I also have a few other stories in the work that I pick up every few days and add to.


Second chances don't come often - I pray this one makes a difference.

2 comments:

Pdcb said...

There is the second chance for you with the help of which you can arrange your life in the better zone. Just get your life more interesting and see here now to make your life more good. You can find the best writing stories from this zone.

stoya riley said...

It's been always since I've posted here. My life has been insane. We moved home in September and still are under development. We trust and supplicate our room suite will be done in August, I can unload lastly feel typical. You actually need to know about www.prepositionchecker.com/10-examples-of-preposition-correction but you must follow more useful information about the life.