Monday, November 26, 2007

40,000 plus!!


I finally hit the 40,000 mark in my book 'A Prefect Stranger.' I'm thrilled as this word count was my goal this week. Actually, I'm almost at 41,500 but who's counting.I hope in the next several weeks to make 50,000 then on and upward to
75000. I started this book in the beginning of the year wanting to complete the first draft by January '08. Not sure if I'll make that deadline but I do feel motivated again.

Sometimes I hit a wall - but lately - I've found a way around it.

1 comment:

stoya riley said...

When I composed The Bend, I had this insane thought regarding a town and a young lady. I knew I needed to give her something unique, so I did- - her blessing to see passing before it occurs. It appeared to work. Another story has been turning around in my mind for quite a long time yet as opposed to composing it, I veered off and took the simple course, composing and discharging stories that would get out there quicker. During my browsing when i сlicking here then i able to get this information.