Friday, March 14, 2008

Long Wait

I've been on a waiting list to hear if one of my stories made the final cut into a book by Adam's Media. I got the e-mail today ---Yay! The book won't be out for another year but that's fine. I've been given the opportunity to share with others a story very close to my heart.
That's what writing is all about for me. I love to take a moment in life and present it in such a way that others can feel that moment too.

GOAL To write stories that touch others. To keep my stories meaningful and filled with real characters, emotions and motive. To take the life experiences God has gifted me with and share.

1 comment:

Lynda Lee Schab said...

I told you on the FW message boards, but that is SO awesome! Congrats!

As for the website thing, I set it up through godaddy.com. It was SO easy and it's pretty cheap, too. If you're thinking about setting one up, I'd check it out!

Blessings, Lynda