Thursday, June 05, 2008

International Christian Retail Show

God is good! I found out today I can attend the ICRS as Media to help interview authors as an assistant to an online writers site I belong to. Hopefully, I will be in Orlando at the convention center in July meeting some of my favs and learning about some new ones.

The last show I went to was in Orlando--maybe six or so years ago. A friend of mine owned a bookstore and I helped her select gifts. For many years before that, I went as my own store owner when it was called CBA. Always after a week of activities, I felt renewed and refreshed to have been around so many dynamic Christians. I know this year will be the same.

God is pretty amazing how He orchestrates the events in our lives. My dream had been to return to the show as an author someday. I'm going again--yes, I'm an author--but who thought I'd get the chance to interview others? Pretty awesome.

No comments: