Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm back!

To sunny Florida. When you step out of the airport, the smell hits you like a hot shower. My last two weeks taught me so much-- mostly the need to connect with other writers who know their craft.

Tomorrow is the second Writers group at the library. I've got some new items to share and I am praying for even more than we had at the last meeting. But mostly that God will bring those committed writers who want to share and teach and encourage others as they write for the Lord.

I promised to mention contest results. Well, as of today, the results on the site have not yet been posted. so, could that mean I am still in the running?

I did get some final word on two stories for Chicken Soup for the Soul books. I'll post a link as soon as I know more.

And tomorrow or possibly Tuesday, I'll start posting some of my conference information!

No comments: