Thursday, July 17, 2008

A quick break


Here is a quick peek of me in front of the display for Women of Passions book. Hey-- my first story at the show! I'd just completed my first round of interviews and ran up to the floor for a quick peek and found the display.
I interviewed for two days, then on Weds. I roamed the floor and stood in some author lines. I have a pile of great books to read and after I read a few, I'll post it here. I also ate lunch with a very nice woman one day from Minnesota who wrote a wonderful children's book. I'll be sharing her website soon too. My brain is on overdrive but totally encouraged by so many gracious authors. I hope you will be too as I share in the coming weeks. Please remember to check out Writer Interrupted as Gina and I get the interviews up and on her site this fall!

No comments: