In my last post, I shared why I won’t stop blogging. But what I mentioned were the benefits for me of blogging. Not how I could benefit the bloggers who visit me here. And really, isn’t that why we should also blog? To help each other?
So today I’m listing 10 things you can expect from this blog when you visit me.
1. I’ll tell you some of the best ways to start your writing career.
2. I’ll share with you what I know about querying, One-Sheets, and Synopsis.
3. I’ll commiserate with you when those rejections pile up.
4. I’ll gladly look over and critique a few pages for you for free if you want another eyeball.
5. I’ll always pray for your concerns.
6. I’ll cheer you on when you share your successes and visit your blog to tell you so.
7. I’ll teach you how to start your story with a good hook.
8. I’ll be honest with you about the way it really is with writing.
9. I’ll tell you what to expect at a conference, relax and have fun.
10. I’ll tell you how to start a writers’ group in your hometown.
So these are only TEN ways I hope I can be of service to those visiting here. Blogging is about giving as well as putting information about ourselves out there. I want to go to a blog and know that I can leave feeling as though I have been entertained, educated or encouraged.
So here is where it's your turn: What does your blog do for your followers?