Saturday, August 12, 2006

Decisions


I was unable to go forward at all with my book the past few days but I did write a challenge article for Faithwriters. I am finding I like to try different styles out - now is the time to do that I think when I am in my beginning years.

I read a few books last week - 2 Christian ones and a secular. I find also it is difficult now to read for pleasure without breaking down the style and noting great phrases the writer uses.

Lastly, I honored my goal of submitting and sent two stories out different places. In the past few weeks, I had a story accepted in a magazine and a devotional book. Still can't decide if I should commit to Jerry Jenkins course - praying God will clearly direct me on that by fall.

6 comments:

Belkis Scruggs said...

I am first time visiting this page as I stay busy in my writing services work so don't get enough time for all these things https://www.paraphrasingservice.info/top-10-paraphrasing-tips/ Good to see such posts.Thank you for this.

Belkis Scruggs said...

Wao its looking so awesome.Its finishing is simply out of the world.https://www.paraphrasegenerator.com/when-should-i-paraphrase-my-paper-and-when-should-i-summarize/ Did you get some building ideas from writing services online or its your own total creativity? Nice effort.

Linda said...

This is a thought provoking topic and you can also find more info if you try to explore it in real life and even on internet.Keep sharing more such topics.Thanks.

Kenneth M. Lundgren said...

Informative article.

Kenneth M. Lundgren said...

A good writing help blog always helpful for writers. This is actually very good writing help blog and I got lots of informative article about writing. You can visit this website to get online paraphrasing tips and tricks. Here in this article you have shared your book writing experience which should learnable for every writers.

haris said...

These books are great in writing and topic are outstanding. I can read here one of the best plan and best course.