Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Is it Wednesday already?


The week has been a blur. Though I must say, I have made some gains. I submitted a piece to an online magazine RidersnReapers.com and was accepted within hours. Look for North Flat in the January issue.

I also submitted a Christmas story to a contest. Now I am not too good with them but this one was free - and who knows? Someone has to win. Finally - I edited about 6 stories in two days. I really enjoy doing that as I learn so much about how others write and what I like to read.

Speaking of reading- I am reading another Nicholas Sparks book. Love his style. They always leave you weeping for more.

I received the first few chapters of the book Everyday Grace, Everyday Miracle - awesome words - should be an awesome book. I can't wait to see my story in it. Look for it around Christmas time!

No comments: