Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Is it Wednesday already?


The week has been a blur. Though I must say, I have made some gains. I submitted a piece to an online magazine RidersnReapers.com and was accepted within hours. Look for North Flat in the January issue.

I also submitted a Christmas story to a contest. Now I am not too good with them but this one was free - and who knows? Someone has to win. Finally - I edited about 6 stories in two days. I really enjoy doing that as I learn so much about how others write and what I like to read.

Speaking of reading- I am reading another Nicholas Sparks book. Love his style. They always leave you weeping for more.

I received the first few chapters of the book Everyday Grace, Everyday Miracle - awesome words - should be an awesome book. I can't wait to see my story in it. Look for it around Christmas time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You should be more careful on the punctuation with the help of this www.freepunctuationchecker.com/use-our-check-my-punctuation-tool-to-correct-punctuation-in-your-dialogue as it will let you give the way to check them.

Unknown said...

The time has passed so quickly and we do not even do a thing for that side. Here http://www.passivevoicechecker.com/paper-checkers-comparison/
you can know about our regular paper.

Avara Nyem said...

You might have been more careful on your task before the exact time zone. http://www.re-write.org/article-rewriting-service/ to get article rewrite service.

Unknown said...

You should be more careful on the punctuation with the help of www.freepunctuationchecker.com/use-our-check-my-punctuation-tool-to-correct-punctuation-in-your-dialogue as it will let you give the way to check them.

Donald C Palmer said...

You ought to be much more cautious about the punctuation by using this particular post since it enables you to provide how you can examine all of them.

Christopher Blevins said...

You have to be far more get help here careful of the particular punctuation employing this distinct submit as it lets you offer tips on how to analyze these.