Thursday, May 24, 2007

Peek

I took a tiny peek today at the letter I sent to a Publishing house about my first Romance book - yes - just as I thought - 4 months today. Hmmmm...

So I took another peek - this time in my newest Christian Writer's Market by faithful Sally Stewart. I found the listing and ran my finger down the paragraphs. Three to Six months.

So should I breathe better now because I have yet to get my rejection letter? Or should I hope that maybe they might like what I wrote - or maybe they are so overburdened they haven't even gotten that far yet - mine lays squashed between a zillion other hopeful romantics...praying their story will stick out.

I took another peek...this time at my first chapter. Always cynical, I squirmed at a few word choices. How did I ever think that phrase expressed what I wanted it to? Was I on chocolate that day or what???

So I put my peeks back and LOOKED at my devotion today. Ye have not because ye haven't asked... (my version) and I tell myself to wait...be patient and know that somewhere there is a market for your book - even if it is in your bottom desk drawer. Then I moved on to my next book that happily sits halfway done!

6 comments:

Taymour said...

You need to go for more hard work on this sector to gain that expected thing. You need to check this site where you can get better biographer. check

Carolina Helena said...

you cannot just make things into this way while you want different. http://www.rewordmywork.com/ and know about the reword work about essay service.

Ava Lou said...

Every kind of top kkind things have some hard workings ratio on it. http://www.phrasingtool.com/our-writers to get phrase writing by our writers.

mikon said...

There are books which have not been read by any one so that is the helpful link for those who want to read those stuff and enjoy those.

mikon said...

The best area where you can find the new way of the living with this site. With the link to find this you can get more challenges towards your life. You can also find the latest releases from this area and can manage the biography of this area.

Sjsfg said...

There are books which have not been read by any one so that s the helpful link for those who want to read those stuff and enjoy those.