Thursday, June 07, 2007

And...

Still counting the words - I made it over the top of 29,000 but frankly hoped by now I would be much further in my book. Being away on vacation for 11 days didn't help and another getaway in the near future doesn't lend my mind the mood to write much these days. In order to get into the characters' heads - I have to infuse my mind again with all the details of the past so I can 'feel' the mood to write - if any of that makes sense. To me it does - because then I find myself typing without agonizing. It isn't 'forced.'

I sent out a few short stories and I am polishing up the first chapter of this book to present to a writer's group this coming week. It will be the first time I present in public - and get feedback face to face. A whole new experience in itself. I am praying I can gain valuable input and confidence as well in what I am doing.

Or I can toss the whole thing away and start over!:)

4 comments:

Butta said...

When you are totally into your work, these breaks cannot even work either becaue your mind is still there and http://www.copychecker.org/copyright-text-checker-and-plagiarism/ helps you to understand the themes they have.

mikon said...

When you are writing so you are at your best and deep inside of your mind and you need to click for more to gain the best results.

mikon said...

This is never ending scenario as our thoughts change with the passage of time and nice article can be taken as a help by us to provide the better reading material for our students.

Kami said...

When you are writing so you are at your best and deep inside of your mind and you need to click for more to gain the best results.